CONSULTING / TEACHING
Consulting with an edge
Dr Graham Hill is a seasoned lecturer and consultant as well as a published author. A former church planter and pastor, he did his PhD on missions and ministry. His passion for church growth comes from thirty years of ministry.
Dr Hill is the Vice Principal of Morling College, Sydney, where he has lectured in Christian ministry and leadership since 2006. He also teaches at universities, conferences and churches, and consults to a wide range of groups including educational institutions, businesses and not-for-profits.
Need a speaker for your next event?
Dr Hill is available to speak on a range of topics including (but not limited to):
- Spiritual formation for ministry
- Pastoral skills, leadership and Church management
- Renewing Christian discipleship
- Leading organizational change and church vitality
- Missional leadership and effectiveness
- Lessons from non-Western church, worship, and discipleship
One team. One challenge.
Consulting is never a one-size fits all proposition. Dr Hill can tailor a consulting program for your unique needs be they corporate, missional, or a combination of both. Commonly requested areas of help include:
- Cultivating servanthood and leadership
- Leading life-giving organizational transformation
- Mission, purpose and growth
- Reshaping educational curriculum and institutional structure
Find out how Dr Hill can help your organization thrive! Contact Us ‘here’
CONNECT WITH US
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL NETWORKS